Does your vehicle need a major car service?
To keep your vehicle on the road and in good working order it needs to be serviced regularly by a qualified and experienced mechanic.
Not having your car serviced puts you at risk to:
- Excessive and unnecessary wear and tear
- Damage to the vehicle
- Poor fuel economy
- Increased running costs
- Needing expensive repairs later on
- Voiding manufacturers warranty
- Can you really afford to have your car out of action?
Why choose a Home Tune Major Car Service?
Home Tune’s fully qualified mobile mechanics can perform a Major Car Service on your vehicle to make sure all important parts are working properly, replace worn out parts, perform essential vehicle maintenance tasks, identify and fix major problems with your car and make sure that your car is in top shape so you aren’t left high and dry when you need the car most.
Our fully complete and thorough Major Car Service gives your vehicle the highest level of care and protection possible and is more comprehensive than our minor car service, so you can enjoy the peace of mind that your car is in great shape.
Our convenient and hassle free service is available Melbourne Metropolitan suburbs, and we will come to you wherever it is most convenient 7 days a week.
When Is a Major Service Due?
Your vehicle is due for a Major Car Service if:
- You have driven more than 10,000km* or if it has been greater than 12 months since your last service
- Your car is hard to start or doesn’t start
- Your car is running rough or ‘missing’
- You are experiencing poor fuel economy
- Your car is performing poorly
- Your car seems sluggish or has no power
- Your car is stalling or the engine overruns
* It is important to keep in mind that depending on the age and model of the car this rule can vary. Some newer cars may tolerate longer distances between services, so it is important to refer to your vehicles specifications, or feel free to ask a qualified mechanic at Home Tune.
Home Tune’s Major Car Service Includes:
From Only $148.50 labour (plus costs of parts)
- Oil & Oil Filter Replaced
- Full Engine Tune
- Safety Inspection
- Check and Replace Air Filter
- Check Electrical System
- Check and Replace fuel filter
- Inspect Hoses
- Check and Replace Ignition Leads
- Check and Replace Spark Plugs
- Check Clutch
- Check and Adjust Brakes
- Inspect Belts
- Check and Top Up Fluids
- Check and Replace (Points, Condenser, Distributor Cap)
- Check Air Conditioning Operation
- Check Battery
- Cooling System Pressure Test* (*Optional for extra cost)